Tickets are now on sale in the Farm Shop for our G&T (Gin & Therapy) Night – an evening of pampering, gin and fundraising for Yorkshire Air Ambulance – Fri 24 November 2017.
Just the tonic before the madness of Christmas kicks in, our G&T (Gin & Therapy) Night offers you the chance to sample Yorkshire gins and be pampered by local therapists.
Tickets for the evening, which will take place at The Mile-Farm Shop in Pocklington, cost £10 and are available from the shop, or can be reserved over the phone by calling 01759 305420.
For each ticket sold, £1 will be donated to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
On the night, our guests can enjoy two tasters of Yorkshire gin, a taster treatment and a photo gift from our new Fuji photo studio.
Taster therapies on offer include:
- A hand and arm, foot and leg or neck and shoulder massage from Classiques Beauty?
- Reflexology or Indian Head Massage from Life and Sole Reflexology?
- An acupuncture treatment from The Acupuncture Place?
- A reiki taster from B Fitness and Wellbeing?
- Or a women’s wellbeing acupuncture treatment from Wolds Acupuncture?
And what gin will you choose?
- Slingsby Rhubarb gin served with Elderflower tonic and blueberries?
- Masons Yorkshire Gin Tea gin with tonic, cardamom pods and a slice of orange?
- Masons Yorkshire Gin Lavender gin with tonic and lime peel?
- Sir Robin of Locksley gin with tonic and a pink grapefruit garnish?
- Sloemotion Hedgerow gin with lemon tonic, slices of lemon and fresh thyme?
Our new Fuji studio includes the instant print Fujifilm Photo kiosk which supports all platforms, phones, iPad, discs and cards. You can print high quality photos that are predicted to last at least 50 years.