Our Pony Party experience is designed to be fun and educational – where we help children understand the importance of treating all animals with respect. Our animal’s welfare and safety is paramount.
How it works….
Ideal for any age of children with an interest in ponies – no two parties will be the same as each one is tailored to the age of the children and could include:
- Learning all about Noodles, his breeding, his age, colour his height, what he likes to eat
- Find out where Noodles goes to cheer people
- Learn about the different part of his body and what brushes are needed
- How he got his name
- How to look after him eg visits from the farrier, the dentist, the vet
- Meet him, give him a pat, stroke his mane
- Take him for a little walk in hand
- See if you can remember parts of his body
- A treasure hunt to find sweeties with the pony’s name on
- Play hide and seek with Noodles
- See him play football, bow and give kisses
- Ask all the questions you would like about him
- Have your photograph taken with him
What Food Is Included….
Party invitations are included. Plus, a selection of party food, to include cheese & ham sandwiches using brown & white bread, grapes, cherry tomatoes, carrot & cucumbers sticks, low-salt sausages, a selection of children’s crisps and a homemade bun. If you would prefer to have different sandwiches or specific bread, please do let us know. We need to know about any children’s allergies. Use of soft play is also available.
£15 with a minimum of 8 children
Cakes are available to order in vanilla or chocolate – or even an icecream cake – two days’ notice required.
Ice cream available at extra cost
Extend Your Party
If you would like a longer party, you can pay for additional time.
£15 per 30 mins
Get In Touch
For further information and to book your party, please call Jo on 01759 305420 or 07970 620132. You can also drop us a line below – this is for enquiries only and is not a booking.