Further to the success of The Mile-Farm Shop’s sell-out Gin and Therapy evening, we’re delighted to bring you an evening of Gin and Tunes from renowned local singer songwriter Chris Berry – Fri 2 Mar 2018.
Tickets cost £10 and include two tasters of gin from our extensive collection of Yorkshire gins or a bottle of Yorkshire beer. £1 from each ticket is donated to Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
Refreshments and a cash bar will also be available.
You can call 01759 305420 or visit The Mile-Farm Shop YO42 1TW to reserve your tickets.
Choose two from the following Yorkshire gins for to enjoy while listening to the live music…
• Slingsby Rhubarb gin served with Elderflower tonic and blueberries
• Mason’s Yorkshire Tea gin with tonic and lemon zest
• Mason’s Lavender gin with tonic and lime peel
• Sir Robin of Locksley gin with tonic and a pink grapefruit garnish
• Sloemotion Hedgerow gin with lemon tonic, slices of lemon and fresh thyme
• Whittaker’s Gin Original Gin with juniper berries and garden thyme
• Whittaker’s Gin Pink Gin with pink peppercorns and hibiscus flower