Campsite Fun Day – Saturday 29th June
By Lloyd | 14th June 2019 | Shop, Events, Camping
Come along to The Mile, Campsite Fun day on Saturday 29th June , a FREE fun afternoon for the mum, dad, grandparent, children and dogs . All are welcome 1-5pm
- The Purple Pig Company will be here in our barn with their small animal petting farm, the children (and adults) will be able to handle and learn about her animals chicks, ducklings, rabbits, guinea pigs and mice.
- Meet Noodles the miniature Shetland, he will be easy to spot as will be dressed as a Unicorn or Rainbow Dash (if you prefer) for the afternoon. He loves having a scratch and and a pat, you can even have a photograph of taken with him and we’ll print it our for FREE !
- For all the children we will have a bouncy castle, one for smaller ones under 5’s and a larger one more suited to older children or even adults
- The BBQ will be fired up ready to cook local burgers and sausage and of course the bar will be serving local gin & tonics, beers and ciders. Or if you prefer the cafe will be open with its inside and outdoor play area
- For those that would like a day out that you can bring your dog to, this is the one. We have a dog friendly seating area in front of the farm shop as well as inside. We will also have field for dog agility. This is just a bit of fun aimed at anyone that would just like to ‘have a go’ or just exercise your 4 legged friend.
- The children from Woldgate Equestrian team will be holding a tombola, jarbola and even a yummy cake stall.
In addition to ALL this you can find out more about camping and the facilities that you are would expect.We look forward to seeing you !